Tuesday, November 17, 2009

HAir Experts, Please Help!?

I want to buy a REALLY GOOD straightening hair iron. %26amp; I dont mind spending $200 for it as long as its EXTREMELY GOOD! :)



I had the Maxiglide and it was ok... it just really dried and fried my hair and my hair looked dull... i need an iron that has the steam to smooth my hair, wont damage my hair and is worth paying $200+ for it. I read about CHI on here..... i dont know much about irons so.... help!



Thank you! :)



HAir Experts, Please Help!?

Hi there.I would recommend ghd straightener.They have ceramic plates which is better for the hair(Bare in mind all straighteners will cause damage-as very hot heat-used excessively)They get the hair very straight and sleek with minimal effort.You can buy them on line-search for ghd.I used to use them in the salon I worked in.I know how much they cost in pounds(I am British)They are 100 pounds.They are worth the price.They heat up in under 6 seconds.They do not snag on the hair(some pull-which is never a good thing)Use on hair that is 100% dry.Never use on damp hair-as the hair is at the weakest stage when wet.Use a heat protecting spray before using the straighteners.To keep the hair from loosing moisture(straighteners will do that-as the heat)Use a shampoo that is moisturising.Paul Mitchell instant moisture is a good one.Hope that helps.



HAir Experts, Please Help!?

im a designer and sounds like you need a hair oven there costly but they work



HAir Experts, Please Help!?

Chi, is very good!! one of my co-workers has one, its expensive but very good!! and ceramic is the way to go!



HAir Experts, Please Help!?

it really dont matter what kind of straightner you get they all kinda work the same, what you need to do is bbefore you use it, pray your hair w/ a spray bottle full of water, make it real damp, than use conditioner i use garnier fructis it for dry hair you can get it at any wal-mart.



HAir Experts, Please Help!?

when u want to straighten ur hair using an iron, u shud apply some conditioner of sorts first thats for straightening hair. tt wud protect it frm the damage of the heat.



hair iron usually dun really hav much diff, cept for the tech like u can set the temp etc..



HAir Experts, Please Help!?

As a stylist, I will say CHI as well.



HAir Experts, Please Help!?

You dont need to spend a lot, I went through many expensive hair straighteners, and the best one I found is by Conair, you can get it a Sally's or maybe Walmart. It is mostly gray and has blue on it. If you MUST by an expensive the Sedu



http://www.folica.com/Sedu_Ionic_Cera_d1...



or



http://www.become.com/shop?q=conair+cs19...



HAir Experts, Please Help!?

chi , chi is a brand, make sure it has CHI on it

No comments:

Post a Comment