Tuesday, November 17, 2009

My hair won't straighten???

My layers are really thin and poofy, but the bottom is very thick. My hair has a llittle bit of curl to it, mostly around my face. When I straighten my hair it is still really poofy and the ends are still curled.



Please no answers about a better flat iron or turning up the temperature. I already have a good flat iron and the temperature can't be changed because I dye my hair and it would fry it.



Is there something I could put on my hair to help it straighten better?



My hair won't straighten???

my hair is like that too. the best thing ive found is to put on some of the sunsilk straighten up cream. it works really good and makes your hair really soft. next i blow dry my hair as straight as possible. then you have to straighten it with a pretty good straightener (i use a paul mitchell). pull you hair up on top so you only have a little thin layer still down. then you straighten that layer till it is as pin straight as possible. next, you put down the next layer and do the same. on average for my hair to be really straight it takes about 4-5 layers, but that just depends on the thickness and how straight you want your hair and how much time you have. when your hair is a straight as you like it, with all the hair still down, really slowly on the highest heat you can take about 1 inch chunks and pull the straightener through once per section. last, do a little touchup with any leftover wavy pices and then spray it down with herbal essences straight ahead finishing spray.



good luck with your straightening!!! and p.s. when your hair is done being straightened and everything, put a little of that sunsilk cream on the ends to make it extra soft!!



My hair won't straighten???

I use this stuff called



"got 2b crazy sleek, hot smooth flat iron and blow dry lotion"



you just take a shower



towel dry your hair till its like 40% dry



squirt some of that lotion in it



and then blow dry your hair



n then flat iron it



and it will look good.



it works for me



as for the curling at the bottoms



my hair used to do that



and no matter how much i straightened my hair



they wouldnt go away



so i got my hair cut



and i told the lady to flip my hair underneath



so now whenever i straighten it



the curls are gone.



My hair won't straighten???

i have hair similar to yours use Granier shampoo for hard to straighten hair it works it helps straighten it and keep it straight hope i helped! u can find it in most drugstores



My hair won't straighten???

there is a product called silkner. it will help with your flat iron. it controls frizzs and is very good for your hair with lots of vitamens. you can get in at walmart that i am sure of other places probably have it also. Not very expensive either



My hair won't straighten???

The trick to straightening hair is in the wrist. It dosen't matter how good of a tool you have if the technique isn't right. The part of the flat iron that straightens the hair is the bend and not the flat side. Try gliding the flat iron down your hair shaft at an angle. That should help. And make sure you are using something to protect your hair from the direct heat.

No comments:

Post a Comment