Wednesday, November 11, 2009

How do i straighten my hair? Help!?

I have long curly/wavy hair. I don'really have a frizz problem and my hair isn't thick,it's more on the thin side.I love how it looks, but sometimes i want to have it straight. I have a straighner, so i use that to straighen it, but it doesn't really work out...I see people where their hair looks really good, it's like so straight. My hair doesn't seem to want to stay straight. I have tried other straigtners and it just doesn't work. Any products you reccomend that are not greasy and leave residue? Just somthing that makes hair more shiny, but nothing heavy and greasy. Should i blow dry my hair straight before i straighten it?? How exactly? Does Bed head control freak serum work good? I heard it does and i'm thinking of trying it.



How do i straighten my hair? Help!?

Well, for starters I had that SAME problem. Although, now i know how to do it! :D



I first take a shower then put in straitening control stuff in my hair. Next, i blow-dry it straight and then i straighten it. It works. Also, you could get your hair permatley straight but it may grow out and look bad..

No comments:

Post a Comment