Tuesday, November 17, 2009

How to straighten short hair? HELP?

I just got my haircut, and it looks really nice because my hairstylist straightened for me. Tomorrow I'm buying a new 1" straightener (Remington most likely, I don't have too much money) The hair on the back of my head is about 2 inches long and the sides a little longer(the top is easily done).



Can someone please give me some tips on how to straighten the hair behind my head? I was practicing with my 2" earlier today and it was way too hard and basically impossible. I have really thick hair curly hair. Please help!?



How to straighten short hair? HELP?

what i would do is to select a small amount of hair and hold it up, then slowly place the straightener on it. make sure it doesn't touch your head. make sure you do all your hair like this and dont leave the straightener on your hair for too long, it might burn it. also make sure you let the straightener heat up. happy straightening. dont worry if your family doesn't want u to straighten your hair. a lot of guys straighten there hair now a days and its your decision, not theirs.



How to straighten short hair? HELP?

well, you'll just have to wait until u get ur 1" straightener. don't worry you'll have plenty of time to learn how to straighten it, and if this is like u have to get it done now ask ur mom or someone around ur house to help. that way you can get the spots you can't see yourself.



How to straighten short hair? HELP?

ask someone for help or use a mirror

No comments:

Post a Comment