Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Should I straighten my hair often? [pic included]?

Should I straighten my hair?



here the pics:



http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k227/J...



http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k227/J...



Should I straighten my hair often? [pic included]?

Aww...ur hair's so cute curly and I think it would be cute straight too. I think u'd look a little older with straight hair, but the curls show your personality so they suit you better.



閳?br>Should I straighten my hair often? [pic included]?



i think your hair loooks pretty curly :]



Should I straighten my hair often? [pic included]?

Yeah! It would be a cutee change!



Should I straighten my hair often? [pic included]?

i like your hair curly!



Should I straighten my hair often? [pic included]?

how about you get some hairapy? sunsilk anti-frizz products(shampoo, conditioner, 24/7 creme) will change your life. If you have like aa really hot/chi straigtener then you can straigten it.



Should I straighten my hair often? [pic included]?

Your hair looks really great curly! Straightening takes forever and it is really damaging to your hair. If you want to do it maybe once every week or two, that'd be ok. But you should try to maintain your hair with as little damage as possible. Trust me, straightened damaged hair is not cute.



Stick with what you have! It looks great! Natural is more in right now anyway.... ;)



Should I straighten my hair often? [pic included]?

i think it looks good curly



Should I straighten my hair often? [pic included]?

You're a pretty girl. It would be a good change, once in a while.



Should I straighten my hair often? [pic included]?

personaly, i would kill for your hair. my hair is a straght as a board. i can't scrunch it, it wont stay curled nothing. i'm not saying you shouldn't straighten it... because that would be really cute every once in a while. but your hair is pretty amaing the way it is (:



Should I straighten my hair often? [pic included]?

ur hair looks good curly, straitening it would look good but not as good as curly. In my opinion if you want a change, get looser curls, or make your hair medium wavy. - it'd look good with ur face =)



Should I straighten my hair often? [pic included]?

NOPE



Should I straighten my hair often? [pic included]?

No go w/the curl! LOVE IT!



Perhaps you can wear a head band w/earrings! :)



Should I straighten my hair often? [pic included]?

Only occassionally, I think it looks good as is.



Should I straighten my hair often? [pic included]?

it looks good curly.



Should I straighten my hair often? [pic included]?

well the truth is most chicks look hot with straight hair .. i have freakin curly hair which gets really freazie ..iv always been a fan of straight hair !Though its a true ***** to have to straighten it every day



Should I straighten my hair often? [pic included]?

Your hair looks great no matter how you style it. Just do not shave it all off. lol!!

No comments:

Post a Comment