Tuesday, November 17, 2009

If I straighten my hair, NOT wet it & use curl scrunching mousse or gel, will it work?

and if it will, can you



recommend a product



that i DON'T have to order



on line %26amp; that's not v05 or



Suave that i can use?



* i want to straighten my hair.



i can't wet it or it will go back to



normal - reeeally curly and a bit



puffy so would the mousse or gel



work?



If I straighten my hair, NOT wet it %26amp; use curl scrunching mousse or gel, will it work?

I dont recommend using a curl scrunching mouse after you straighted because it wont keep it straighter. If you want to keep your hair straight after you flat iron it, spray on a shine serum after to lock it in. good luck



If I straighten my hair, NOT wet it %26amp; use curl scrunching mousse or gel, will it work?

no you should use it wet that how you scrunch its retarted to straighten it thenscrunch it... plus that hard scruched look is oout



it looks bad

No comments:

Post a Comment