Tuesday, November 17, 2009

How often do you have to use a flat-iron to straighten your hair (for a guy)?

Hi there,



I recently asked about how to get smooth and silky hair, and I guess my hair is straight, frizzy, and kinda thick and someone linked me to this webpage ( http://www.folica.com/Sedu_Ionic_Cera_r1... )that has some before and after pictures of people who used a Sedu flat-iron to straighten out their hair, and I've got to say the results look amazing, and it's probably just the thing I need to straighten out my hair, and once it's straight, I can keep it clean and soft with shampoo and conditioner.



I guess most of the people who use flat-irons are girls, but the pictures do have some guys using it, so maybe it's the same for both sexes. Anyway, I was wondering for those of you who don't normally have straight hair, or even those of you who do have straight hair and use a flat-iron:



1) How long does it take you to straighten your hair with the flat-iron?



2) How long does the ironing last, like how many days before you have to do it again?



3) Any recommendations?



Thanks



How often do you have to use a flat-iron to straighten your hair (for a guy)?

NIKIGIRL is an idiot, of course guy's can use a flat iron to straighten their hair if they want to. Try thinking outside of the box for once. What are you some dumb blonde bimbo? I bet you'll say something stupid like "guys go to hair or beauty salons or get their eyebrows waxed?" as well. Stay in school, retard.



How often do you have to use a flat-iron to straighten your hair (for a guy)?

if you have kinky hair, i don't think it will help much, but you could still try. just a warning though, to get hair looking like that in the pictures you have to spend time on it. like, for long hairs, half hour a day at least. and you shouldn't iron your hair when it's wet. this just damages your hair more. the ironing last as long as you don't wash your hair.



How often do you have to use a flat-iron to straighten your hair (for a guy)?

guys flatiron their hair?

No comments:

Post a Comment