Friday, November 13, 2009

Straighten hair without heat?

so heres the thing- my hair used to dry straight and then i started using a straightner and now it doesnt...i use conditionner and leave it in for 10 mins and hten wash it out and then i dry my hair with my towel and little, and then brush my hair out and it dries wavy(which is fine if i didnt have such thick hair and it makes my hair look huge!!) also the back of my hair dries frizzy - realllly frizzy! i dont know what to do!!! is there anyway i can get my hair to dry pretty without using a dryer or straightener!



Straighten hair without heat?

It sounds like you and I may have the same hairtype. If so, what works for me is just keep straightening my hair and every few months I get the ends of my hair evened out or trimmed to keep away the frayed hair and split ends. Also, try using Herbal Essence straightening shampoo and conditioner.



I really hope this works for you!



Straighten hair without heat?

try garnier fructis deep conditioner 'sleek %26amp; shine'

No comments:

Post a Comment