Friday, November 13, 2009

Straightened hair?

i want straight hair but my mom wont let me get it permatley or just 4 a little while..and i dont want any bad chemicals in my hair and i hate stragihtenign my hair everynight=[.. im getitng a hair ciut soon could i ask the soalon person 2 thin my hair out or is there another way? =



Straightened hair?

|I suggest not getting it permanently straightened. My mom did that and it cost $300+ for her. It looked great at first. But after less than a month, you still had to straighten it so it doesn't look wavy. I have really thick hair and it gets on my nerves! But I've never done that. I just decided to stop straightening my hair. I bought this shampoo from Bed Head called Bed Head : Control Freak, and my hair already is pretty straight and manageable.



Straightened hair?

uhhhhhhh......y cant u straighten ur hair..........oooookkkk tas wierd!!!!!!!!1



Straightened hair?

don't thin your hair because it just gets even more thicker. trust me. this happened to my friend and my mom. ask the salon the different ways to get your hair straight. fast and easy. or if you don't like any of the options, flaunt what you have. i'm sure you'll be able to find a cute way to wear it.



Straightened hair?

Dont waste your money on getting it done permantley at the salon it doesn't work well.



I always have my thined and you can also buy straightening shampoo and conditionor and ever since I have used that my hair has been easier to straighten.



You may have to invest in a $80 straightener. with mine it only takes about 5 minutes 10 minutes tops!!!



Straightened hair?

i straiten my hair everday too.... i get sick of it but i have to do it or else my hair is freakin ugly!!! but yeah my mom cuts hairs and my hair gets way THICK so my mom thins it out and it cuts down my strating time SO much i would do that cause straitening perms sometimes dont come out right or they dont last long-- my sister got one in china and it only lasted like one week and she did everything right .... so i would just thin out my hair



STRAITENERS WORK WELL TOO but even though they're expensive (( make sure you get a good one @ a good trusted store- bad ones will ruin your hair)) they're way worth it like it takes me five min every day ( when im done i hairspray it and then i put serum in it helps the strait stay in and your hair doesnt get frizzies)



once you get your hair cut straighting will work so much more!!!!!



Straightened hair?

go to sally beauty! they have all of these people there to help you. they have some products that work and use some chemicals, but they do NOT damage your hair! also, ask your stylist! they should know of some products!

No comments:

Post a Comment